Sunday 25 August 2013

Adventures in Competing-Month1 Week 4 (fitting it all into your lifestyle)

So here is Week 4!!! I have started a cardio plan already since I have to give myself more time to lean out this time :( I HATE cardio, but it's gotta be done, and before you know it, the big day will be here and I'll be able to slowly wean myself off again! HAHA It's a bit of give and take when it comes to competition prep...you're not gonna love every aspect and that's why not EVERYONE is doing it! It takes a lot of focus, and yes, sometimes sacrifice!!! In my opinion though, it gives back 10fold! The experience is amazing, the friendships are inspiring, and what can I say, the whole process pushes you farther than you ever though possible which is AWESOME knowledge to have about yourself!

Whatever you put your mind to, if you stay focused, have a great plan AND hopefully support, you WILL accomplish! :)

Diet starts tomorrow for me, so we'll be talking about that a little more in upcoming episodes! I'm also going to be starting to take progress pics again. I'm scared to see what I look like now as compared to my last competition....but hopefully I managed to put on a LITTLE muscle mass. My measurements are saying, YES, I have!!! :) I've gained 4 lbs since my last competition, which isn't too shabby!!

So here it is!!! Week 4 :)


No comments:

Post a Comment