Monday 19 August 2013

Adventures in Competing Month 1 Week 3-Exercise

Welcome to week 3 everyone!!! So far so good on the prep!!! This past couple of weeks have been amazing and really scary for me at the same time! I'm a typical female who HATES seeing the scale go up!!! It has been my goal to put on some lean mass in this last month before I start cutting 8 weeks out and I'm achieving it!!! I was super bummed when I saw the scale going up even though that was my goal......but when I got the calipers out and I was still measuring the same I was SUPER stoked!!! This is just what I want!!! Proof that you really have to let that number on the scale go!! I KNOW I KNOW, it's so hard to do!!! ;)

I hope you guys are really enjoying the other girls vlogs so far! I know I am!!! :) Erica is a little behind but will be posting two this week and I will link you to them here! She took some video at the gym so I'm excited to see what she came up with!!!!

Here's my exercise vlog for this week









He is a link to Rose's vlog this week....Coming Soon




Here is a link to Erica's vlog this week....Coming Soon!!!


Enjoy all the new info, and please share and comment if you have anything to add!!!

Steph :)

No comments:

Post a Comment