Monday 6 May 2013

2 Weeks Out

Hmmmm, I'm trying to think of what I have to say about this past week!!! Everything is still going to plan...I'm still getting leaner, the diet is still working, so I'm sticking with it!

Am I confident that I will be where I need to be in two weeks??? NOT AT ALL!!! What I do know, is that I've been doing everything in my power to bring my best package, I've stuck to my plan 100% (whether my plan was the best it could be I have no idea) and I think this week was the calm before the storm! I can also tell you, that I CAN'T WAIT to get fish OUT OF MY DIET for a while! Last week, I determined that my body doesn't like rice, so my carbs have only been oatmeal and sweet potatoes. My fats, avocado and coconut oil. Other than that, lots of spinach, cucumber and asparagus, which I think I mentioned last week. AND of course, 6 litres of water a day like usual...of course, I'm starting to get my daughters cold....any praying I catch it before it puts me out of commission! ARGH

This week, I spent some time getting in contact with tanning, hair and makeup etc, to confirm appointments....I also finally bit the bullet and paid for the crossover fee to FITNESS MODEL Category! I know my body isn't where it needs to be for this, but while I'm there, why not get more experience right??? Who know's what the future will bring and whether I'll get up there again! I may as well enjoy it while I'm there!

I got my 5 cardio sessions in, bootcamp style. I couldn't be more bored with regular cardio! I can't wait to get back to building phases so I don't have to do it anymore! HAHA

I've been practicing posing a lot, and my bikini T-Walk and posing are going great! I JUST recently started practicing Fitness Model Posing and was having a hard time finding my lats....but as of Monday, surprise surprise, they decided to show up!!! Now its a matter of getting them to appear EVERYTIME, so I don't end up on stage with nothing to show....for some reason, when they ARE flexed, and when I THINK they are flexed, feels the same?? I really think that stage presence and posing is the hardest part of this whole journey! I told my husband he should come early and get a seat right behind the judges, and bring with him our full length mirror so I can see myself! HAHAHAHAHA I've come a long way, because when I first put on these shoes I was in so much pain I thought there was NO WAY I'd be able to go through with it. Now I'm completely comfortable in them, and I THINK, looking pretty good! :)

As for next week, I'm going to be doing the same as this week...don't want to change anything too much at this point! Diet will be the same, workouts will be weights 4x/week and 5x/45 min Cardio sessions....This will be the plan for the beginning of the week anyway, and we'll see how it goes! Along with this, I will be doing lots of posing practice!!!

Next week, I'm also going to start putting a post competition plan on paper. I've been reading lots about reverse dieting, adding more carbs back to the diet slowly, and tapering off on cardio weekly as well. I'm going to be REALLY careful not to have a huge rebound. I don't think this will be too much of a problem since I'm still not craving anything unhealthy....but who knows! It's always good to have a plan on paper as to not leave anything to chance!

Up till now, I'm not stressing too much! I've done all I could, I'm proud of myself, and I'm excited to get up there! We'll see how this attitude changes as the big day gets nearer! :) I've been feeling kinda tired, and just dragged myself to the gym today....BUT I left with a whole bunch of motivation because I was pretty darned happy with how I looked :) once again, pics really suck...I'm excited to show you how I look all tanned up and in my show bikini. It's all coming together!.....

P.S Make sure you enter the MostFit Giveaway by visiting the post previous to this one!!! Who wouldn't want to be able to take their workouts ANYWHERE, ANYTIME!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment