Tuesday 6 August 2013

Adventures in Competing Vlog #1 12 Weeks Out

Hey all!!! So I know I have been a little quiet lately, but I'm ready to start prep for my next competition, and that means MORE BLOGGING!!! Woop Woop!! I'm currently 12 Weeks out from UFE Halloween Mayhem in Hamilton Ontario. It's October 26th, 2013 :)

This competition will be a lot more fun for me, as I'm going to be entering along side a couple other girls from "sisters in shape"www.sisinshape.com. It's the first time out of three competitions that I won't basically be alone back stage :) I'm seeing it as more of a "girls weekend" rather than a huge competition! Myself and about 10 others are also doing a photoshoot with Paul Buceta www.paulbuceta.com the day before the competition which will be a BLAST!!!!

I'm going to be staying in a surplus (nutrition wise) for another 4 weeks as a last effort to build some muscle...then I will start to lean out at 8 weeks out!!! Wish me luck!!!

ANYWAY....for the next 12 weeks, myself, Erica Willick and Rose Blackman from sisters in shape, will be doing weekly vlogs about our prep!!! We'd LOVE for you all to follow our journey describing our plans....and notice how different each of us prepare!!! I'm aiming to have each vlog up before Wednesday of each week!! If you don't see it here, check it out on my facebook page www.facebook.com/operationcompetitionlean

Here is my first VLOG, I hope you enjoy!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment