Monday 24 December 2012

Week 18 Progress Pics


Week 18- I was eating 2150 Cals/ Day (40p/30c/30f) And no cardio. I am still doing a circuit type workout with active rests. I'll be sticking to this kind of workout for two more weeks, then back to one bodypart/day, 5x/wk. My weight went to 123.2 (down .2) and bodyfat on the scale was 20.7 (down .1) The calipers measured WAY lower than last week. Frustrating to say the least. I'm doing some research to find out where in Calgary I can get my BF measured more accurately, just for my own interest!

My plan for next week is the same type of workout, and eating 2200 Cals/day (40/40/20 to see how my body likes more carbs!!?)

I see a little change in my midsection, and a tiny bit in the shoulders...slowly but surely!! :)

No excuses over these holidays. I'm getting all my workouts in, and sticking to clean eating 100%!!

No comments:

Post a Comment