Monday 4 March 2013

11 Weeks Out/ 4 Weeks till FEM Camp

Here are my progress pics for this week!! This past week I was eating 1600 Calories/day with a 30%Pro/40%Carb/30%Fat Macro Split. I did Week 8 of the James Wilson Body Earned Program, which is circuit training. Like Usual, no cardio! I'm saving the cardio for a last resort! Just like the previous week, I lost another LB and a tiny bit of Bodyfat, which is awesome! I'm glad that the losses are happening, but at a super slow pace! I do feel weaker since lowering my calories a few weeks ago, so I want this weight loss to be as slow as possible! I'm hoping to maintain as much muscle as I can through this process!

For this week, the plan is pretty similar! No need to cut anymore calories since I'm still seeing a downward trend! YAY. I will be making a few changes though. I'm doing week 9 of the Body Earned program, and from next week on, I think I'll go back to lifting as heavy as I can, one body part/day. I had a great chat with a friend who used to compete, and she suggested I start replacing my post breakfast carbs with more veggies. I WILL keep my sanity by having my Favorite meal of the day....OATMEAL, but after breakfast, i'll be replacing complex carbs with vegetables. Along with that, I'm going to TRY to get my water intake even higher! I've been drinking a gallon/day, but I'm going to try and add a litre extra for a few days...then add another hopefully!! Bring on the bathroom breaks! HAHA I'm increasing my protein a little, and decreasing my carbs...fat will stay the same. (40/30/30)

I'm toying with the idea of a cheat day...my friend suggested just trying a cheat meal since it's scaring the crap out of me! HAHA...guess there's no hurt in trying it for a couple of weeks just to see what happens! Not sure if I'll follow thru with that or not....I have been craving popcorn like nobodies business(no butter)...that's a farely safe cheat no?? HAHA

Anyway, here are my progress/accountability pics for this week!! Until Next Monday my fitness Friends!!....Well, I may actually post about my iridology experience tomorrow!! :) I can't wait!!

2 comments:

  1. Thankyou so much Carrie!! That means a lot! I'm kinda winging it, so it's great to hear feedback!! :)

    ReplyDelete