Tuesday 26 February 2013

12 Weeks out/5 Weeks till Photo Shoot

Well, this past week, I had my calorie intake at 1700 Cals/day, and my P,C,F Macronutrient Breakdown was 30/40/30. Once again, just under a LB lost, and VERY little BF....not even worth mentioning.. sooooo, not too sure what I should do this week!!! I'm thinking my diet's going to be at a calorie intake of 1600 and same macronutrient breakdown. I'm going back to the James Wilson Body Earned program which has active rests to keep my heart rate a little higher. I'm going to start at week 8, because that's the point where I found it got pretty challenging last time. I'm currently at 121.6 Lbs...for as long as I can remember, this has always been the point my body doesn't want to pass!!! It just wants to STAY PUT when I get to the 120 range. This is going to be a mind over matter period, and it's going to be really challenging! I'm am determined to see this through!!! :)

Since it's only 5 weeks till my photoshoot at F.E.M Camp in Toronto, I've decided to do a "Trial" lean out period. The next two weeks are going to be pretty similar gym wise, but for the last three weeks, I'm planning on adding three HITT Cardio workouts/week as well (we'll see how my knees do after nine months off cardio! HAHA) I will probably do some manipulation on complex carb intake and fat intake as well, but I still have to do a little more research on this aspect first!!! I have a lot of reading to do in the next couple of weeks!! I've had company from out of town here for the past two weeks, so as of tomorrow night, I'll have a lot more time for that kinda stuff :) I love having visitors, but it's nice to get back in the groove too!!!

I think F.E.M Camp is coming at the perfect time...I will be able to do a little trial and error on leaning out...if it works well, I'll be ready in plenty of time for my competition, and if it doesn't I'll still have a month to try something else!!! I'm hoping for the former, but I'm sure there will be tweaking required regardless!!

Anyway, here are my accountability pics for this week!!! I really hope to see some leaning out soon!! 12 Weeks!!! It's getting REAL now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment