Tuesday 13 August 2013

Adventures in Competing! Month 1 Week 2 (Nutrition)

Here's Month 1 Week 2 of MY episodes in "Adventures in Competing"!!! This week I discuss some of my current nutrition :) Everything I'm doing all in one episode would be WAY TOO long, so you'll have to wait till next month week 2 for the rest of the deets!! ;) I was also taking a road trip in the Semi-Truck and talk about how I stayed on tract!!! Make sure to check out Erica and Rose's blogs as well!!!

Next week I'll be discussing my workouts for this month and last....and maybe a little about what I'm doing for workout supplementation if there's time!! ;) I hope you enjoy!! Please share and comment!!!



3 comments:

  1. Haha, I did mine in the car and talk about eating while traveling too! I'm loving these so much. So nice to know we are going through similar things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So true! We all face the same challenges for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete