Thursday 10 January 2013

Week 20 Progress



Well, another week down!!! I gained a pound this week...a little more than I had planned, but my BF went up much less so at least some of that was lean mass!!! :) I hate seeing the scale go up, but I love feeling stronger, and thinking how much better leaning out will look with some more muscle!!!

This Friday, we are going on a family vacation to Palm Springs. I've planned ahead to stay within my calorie range, but not worry so much about my macro's being perfect. I've worked my rest days into the vacay so we will only have to work out a couple of times while away, but we'll be getting lots of active days with all day shopping, hikes and swimming :)

When we get back from Vacation I will be 17 weeks out, so competition prep will REALLY start!! I`m looking fwd to it, but I`m also worried that it won`t all come together on time!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment