Tuesday 1 January 2013

Week 19 Progress Pics



WEEK 19 Progress

This week I was eating 2200 Calories /day, my workouts were a little messed up as the gym was closed for the holidays. I planned ahead and got one of this weeks workouts done last week (so one extra workout last week) and had one less workout day this week.....so a little less of a calorie burn. I also changed my macro breakdown from 40/30/30 to 40/40/20....the extra carbs made me feel a bit bloated, but I was feeling SUPER strong and my energy levels were good. My goal for the week was to see a little bit of weight gain, hopefully being in lean body mass. The scale showed a little increase, which, even though that was my goal...scares the crap outa me!! HAHA (I know I know) it was only .4 of a pound. Since I was feeling great during the week I'm going to stick to this calorie intake till I start leaning out at the end of the month!!! Let me tell ya, I CAN'T WAIT to start leaning out and really seeing if I builtANYTHING under all this fat :) HAPPY NEW YEAR AND BRING ON THE FINAL STRETCH!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Saw you on Bloggy moms! New follower. I want to start making my inspiration board and hopefully it will help me out this year. You can check me out at http://theresmagicoutthere.blogspot.com/ Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete