Wednesday 31 July 2013

Protein Mug Cake





Protein Mug Cake...there are tonnes of versions of this out there, but this is mine, and I love it!!!

1 scoop Casein powder (any flavour)
1 egg white
1Tbsp Cocoa Powder
1Tbsp Coconut Flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
Stevia to taste (I like mine really sweet 
1/3 cup unsweetened chocolate almond milk ( you can use any flavor but I like mine really chocolaty!!! I also like mine gooey so if you like your cake "cakier" then you could use 1/4 cup of milk

Mix all the ingredients (should be a thick batter) and place in a lightly sprayed(cooking spray) coffee cup. Microwave for 30-45 seconds and the batter should fall right out onto your plate 

I've also made this recipe with PB2 and it turns out great, but you will need a little more almond milk. The batter should be a pretty thick consistency!!!

In this pic I drizzled some sugar free chocolate syrup, but I have also used yogurt...I loved the hot cake with the cool yogurt! Delish!!! 

I got my original recipe for this from Muffin Top-Less, check out her page for TONNES of great recipes!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment